Our Product Offerings
Calculate Crypto Taxes
Our easy-to-use platform simplifies crypto tax reports for you and lets you do what you are best at, creating wealth.
Tax reports with a precision level exceeding 99.4%
Sync 200+ wallets effortlessly
Our expert-assisted ITR filing service is tailor-made for your specific needs.
File Taxes with expert CAs
Get support in Tax audit facilitation
Combo Plan Pricing
(Crypto + ITR + Expert Review)
This Plan Includes:
Capital Gains ITR Plan
Expert Review Plan
- Tax filing for individuals with capital gains, ESOP or salary arrears & crypto
- Download Tax Report
- A 30 min Expert Review call provided
- Upto 500 Transactions
- Download Warnings Report for self correction
- Unlimited Wallet Integrations
- CSV file import
- Check warnings in your portfolio
- Exchange API sync
Profits from the sale, swap or withdraw of any crypto assets are taxed at a rate of 30%. The tax rate of 30% is applicable from April 1, 2022,
TDS of 1% is applicable from July 1, 2022.
No deduction, except the cost of acquisition, is allowed.
4% cess plus applicable surcharge over and above the calculated tax.
At TaxNodes, we've created a cutting-edge platform that streamlines tax calculations and income tax filings for you.
Leverage TaxNodes brand, onboard crypto and non-crypto taxpayers.
Attractive revenue sharing model to TaxNodes partners.
Provide training to CAs on handling crypto tax and platform issues.
Dedicated help desk to solve crypto and platform related queries.
Experience Trust and Reliability with Us
Crypto Tax Guide 2023 - India
- Are Cryptocurrencies taxable?
- Cryptocurrencies fall under the definition of Virtual Digital Assets as per the Finance Bill 2022. Income or Profits generated from the Sale of Cryptos are taxable at a Flat rate of 30% without exception
- Is TaxNodes involved in the buying or selling of cryptocurrencies?
- No, TaxNodes is not involved in the buying or selling of cryptocurrencies. We are solely a tax computation and filing platform.
- Are there any laws or regulations that TaxNodes violates by providing tax computation services for cryptocurrency transactions?
- We understand that there may be concerns related to the nature of our business, however, we want to assure our users and payment gateway providers that TaxNodes is a legitimate tax computation and filing platform.
- How is Crypto Tax Calculated in India?
- The income tax rate is applicable to anyone transferring crypto assets in a given financial year. Flat 30% tax rate will be levied on any profits made from the transfer of virtual assets. The 30% crypto tax rate will be the same irrespective of the nature of transaction or type of income i.e. investment income or business income.
- Is Crypto received as a gift taxable?
- Recipients of a VDA gift - including an NFT - are liable to pay tax on the value of their gift, at a flat rate of 30%. However, there are a couple of exceptions to this rule; example, if the gift amount is under Rs. 50,000 (in a single financial year, not per gift), then this would be tax free. Also, Gifts received from parents or from siblings and so on are exempted from tax. Similarly, gifts received as a wedding gift or via a will or inheritance are also exempted from Income Tax - irrespective of the amount.
- How much TDS is deducted on crypto?
- As per the revised Income Tax Regulations, 1% TDS will be deducted on all sell transactions of the crypto assets. Also, this TDS will be deducted on the final sale amount, irrespective of profit or loss
- My crypto portfolio has gone up in value. Do I have to pay taxes?
- If your portfolio value has gone up but you are still HODLing it, you don't have to pay any taxes. Tax has to be paid when you sell or trade crypto